1. Who is the Personal Data Administrator of the Sportodon Website?
The administrator of personal data is PROGPEAK sp. z o. o. Limited Liability Company with its registered office in Poland, Ustka (76-270), Różana 8A, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number 0000856463, NIP: 8393217969. In matters relating to personal data, you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing: Progpeak Sp. z o.o. ul. Różana 8A, 76-270 Ustka.
2. For what purpose do we process personal data?
We collect data for specified and lawful purposes and we process them in accordance with the law. The data is processed for the purpose of providing the Service by the Sportodon website. Providing data is necessary to fully use the Services of our Website and organize sports events or join already created events. The data may also be processed by external companies for statistical and advertising purposes.
3. How long will we process your personal data?
We will process personal data for the period in which our Services will be provided by the sportodon.com Website and in certain cases, if it is justified by applicable law, e.g. for the purpose of pursuing claims.
4. Legal basis for the processing of personal data.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Art. 6 ust. 1 lit. b RODO described in the polish law, which is compliant with the GDPR rules in the European Union (processing is necessary to perform the contract to which the data subject is a party). Providing data in order to provide Services provided by the Website is necessary to perform these Services. If the data required by the Website is not provided, the Service won't be provided.
5. Provision of data.
Personal data may be transferred only to entities authorized to obtain them and exclusively on the basis of applicable law.
6. Data transfer outside the European Economic Area.
Your data won't be transferred to a third country or to an international organization.
7. What are your rights in relation to the processing of personal data?
In relation to the processing of personal data, you have the right to:
- a) access the data provided by you and to obtain a copy of it;
- b) require the Administrator to rectify, delete or limit the processing of your personal data, and to object to such processing;
- c) send a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data.
In addition, to the extent that your data is processed on the basis of consent and as part of the service provided by the Sportodon Website, you have the right to:
- a) withdraw consent to the extent your data is processed. On this basis, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out before its withdrawal;
- b) the right to transfer personal data, i.e. to receive your personal data from the Administrator, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
In order to exercise the above rights, you can contact us in two ways:
- a) traditionally, by letter to the address of the Administrator's seat: PROGPEAK Sp. z o.o. ul. Różana 8A, 76-270 Ustka, Poland;
- b) electronically, via email to: email@example.com.
8. Information on the right to send a complaint to the supervisory authority.
You have the right to send a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office. You can find more information directly on the office's website.
II. Cookies Policy
1. What are Cookies?
Cookies (cookies) are files (data) stored in the memory of your computer or other device through which you use the website of our website, in order to collect standard internet log information and information about the behavior of visitors. They include, among others the name of the website you are using, storage time on the device and your unique number. When you visit our website, we may automatically collect information from you through cookies or similar technology. For more information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
2. Legal basis.
The legal basis for using Cookies is Art. 173 of the polish Telecommunications Act and results from the European Directive 2009/136/WE.
3. Information about Cookies on our Website.
- b) If the user has not consented earlier, the Website asks the User whether they accept Cookies each time they visit our Website.
- c) The Website Administrator places Cookies on the User's device and has access to them.
- d) Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- - adjusting the content displayed on our Website to the User's preferences;
- - recognition of the User visiting the Website;
- - understanding how you Use our Website;
- - for statistical purposes, so that we can constantly improve our Website;
- - to facilitate the use of our Website and improve its functionality.
- - to display personalized ads by external companies, from which you can opt out here: link.
- e) We use two types of Cookies: permanent and session cookies. Permanent Cookies are stored in the memory of the User's device until they are deleted by the User or for the time specified in the settings. Session (temporary) Cookies are stored only until the User leaves the Website.
4. Managing Cookies.
You can set your browser so that it does not accept Cookies, and the browser you are using will inform you how to delete Cookies from it. However, in some cases some features of our Website may not work without Cookies.
III. Other provisions
3. How to contact us?
- a) Write us a letter to the following address: Progpeak Sp. z o.o. ul. Różana 8A, 76-270 Ustka, Poland
- b) Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- c) To exercise your right of access to your personal data, you can also click here: link.
- d) To exercise your right to be forgotten, you can also click here: link.