§1 General provisions
- a) Technical conditions as well as types and scope of services provided by the Service Provider to the Service Recipient via the Sportodon website;
- b) The rules of using the Sportodon website by the Service Recipient;
- d) The procedure for reporting any errors or inaccuracies in the content of the website to the Website Administrator;
- e) The procedure for reporting possible cases of copyright infringement of other legal entities or natural persons;
2. The owner of the website is PROGPEAK sp. z o. o., a Limited Liability Company based in Ustka 76-270, ul. Różana 8A, Poland, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number 0000856463, NIP: 8393217969, REGON: 386841826.
3. The organizers of the events are their Authors.
1. The terms used in these Regulations have the following meanings:
- a) Service Provider: PROGPEAK sp. z o. o., a Limited Liability Company entered into the National Court Register kept by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000856463, NIP 8393217969;
- b) User: a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, who uses the service provided electronically by the Service Provider;
- c) Third party: An entity that is not a User;
- d) Services: electronic services provided by the Service Provider via the Website;
- e) Website: the Service Provider's website with updates placed under the domain www.sportodon.com, the Administrator of which is the Service Provider;
- f) Registration: a factual act performed in the manner specified in the Regulations of the Website, necessary to create a User Account;
- g) User Account: a set of resources and authorizations within a system assigned to a specific with a login and password used to access them on the Website;
- h) Registration Form: a form necessary to set up a User account and use the Services offered by the Website;
- j) Event author: User who created the event via the Website.
§3 Legal requirements
§4 Technical conditions for the provision of Services
§5 Types and scope of Services provided
1. The Service Provider provides the following types of services free of charge via the Website:
- a) the creation of sporting events by registered Users that can be joined by other registered Users;
- b) sending messages via the Website between registered Users;
- c) the option to cancel the created event by the event organizer;
- d) the option to edit the time and / or place of the event before its commencement, by the event organizer;
2. the people entitled to use the Website are natural persons with full legal capacity, with limited capacity to perform acts in law or without it.
3. the website allows the use of its full range of Services referred to in §5 point 1 of these Regulations to Users that have an active User Account.
4. the Users that do not have a User Account on the Website have limited access to the Website.
5. The User may stop using the Services available on the Website at any time.
§6 Rules for using the Website
2. Persons under the age of 16 and natural persons limited in legal capacity and without legal capacity are entitled to use the application after prior declaration of the consent of their legal representative, probation officer or legal guardian.
3. User registration on the Website is for an indefinite period. Deregistration takes place in accordance with the provisions of these Regulations.
4. The User is obliged to refrain from actions aimed at violating the security of data processed on the Website, not to make any unauthorized attempts to access the Website and not to take other actions aimed at disrupting the proper operation of the Website.
5. The User is obliged not to provide illegal content via the Website.
6. The User is obliged to keep the password to his login secret and to not disclose it to Third Parties.
§7 Exclusion of the Service Provider's liability
1. The Service Provider enables the creation of sports events by Users, but is not their organizer and is not responsible for them.
2. The Service Provider is not responsible for Users' unlawful use of industrial design, trademarks, patent or any other rights resulting from copyright, industrial property law and other applicable law, while using the Website.
3. The Service Provider is not responsible for the content disclosed voluntarily by Users, that were accessed by other Users or Third Parties.
4. The Service Provider is not responsible for the actions of the Users in connection with the use of Website, on the basis of which there was any property damage or non-material damage, that would constitute the basis for claiming compensation, redress or any other claims.
5. The Service Provider is not responsible for the disclosed content to which other Users and Third Parties have access, and which have been voluntarily disclosed on the Website by Users.
6. The Service Provider shall not be liable for damages caused by the User's use of the Website in violation of the Regulations or unlawful use.
7. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Service Provider shall not be liable for the manner in which Users use the Website and for the content posted by Users as part of using the Website's Services.
8. In the event of any problems with the functioning of the website, Users may report them to the Service Provider's e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The Users' use of certain services on the Website requires providing personal data and consenting to their processing by the Data Administrator. In this case, the provision of personal data by the User is completely voluntary, however, failure to consent to their processing may result in the inability to use some of the services offered by the Data Administrator.
3. The administrator of personal data collected on the Website is PROGPEAK sp. z o. o. Limited Liability Company with its registered office in Ustka 76-270, ul. Różana 8A.
4. The User has the right to inspect his personal data collected at any time and to demand their correction.
7. The information regarding the acceptance of these Regulations is presented to each User who registers on the Website.
§9 Protection of intellectual property rights
1. All content posted on the Website www.sportodon.com, including the name of the Website, its functionality, graphic appearance, logos, graphic elements, layout and composition of these elements, trademarks, software and database are protected by copyright and (with the exception of the content posted by Users and elements used under a License or agreements that transfer copyright) are the property of PROGPEAK sp. z o. o. Limited Liability Company, ul. Różana 8A, 76-270 Ustka, NIP: 8393217969, REGON: 386841826.
2. The User bears full responsibility for the damage caused to the Service Provider resulting from the use of any content on the www.sportodon.com website without the Service Provider's consent.
3. Any use by anyone, of any of the elements constituting the content and content of the www.sportodon.com Website, without the express written consent of the Service Provider constitutes a breach of the Service Provider's copyright and results in civil and criminal liability.
4. By placing a content on the Website, the User implicitly declares that he is entitled to use the content in the form and scope in which he has done so. The User bears the risk and liability of negligence in this matter.
§10 Final provisions
2. If any part of the provisions of the regulations becomes unenforceable or contrary to the law, the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
3. Any changes to the Regulations may be introduced by the Service Provider at any time without the need for additional notification of this fact to the User. The new Regulations apply from the moment of their publication on the Website, unless a different date for the entry into force of the new Regulations has been specified therein.
4. Amendments to the Regulations are binding for the Users upon their publication.
5. Lack of acceptance of the new or amended Regulations by the User is tantamount to his resignation from using the Services provided through the Website.
6. Any disputes arising between the User and the Service Provider related to the provision of Services will be settled by the court competent for the seat of the Service Provider.